About The McNabney Law Office
Ronald Ladd McNabney has been serving Madison County for over 40 years. Ron was born in 1939 in Anderson and graduated from Anderson High School. Ron has a Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts from Ball State University and Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University. He is a former teacher at both the high school and university level.
Ronald is a member of the Madison County Bar Association and Indiana State Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in the State of Indiana and the United States Supreme Court. Ron is a former chief trial deputy prosecutor and has tried hundreds of cases including jury trials.
Ronald served six years as chairman of the Madison County Democrats until 2013. Ron is an active member of Anderson Morning Rotary and teaches a Pilates/Yoga class several times each week. Ron is married to Sharon and has five children.
- University Attended: Ball State University, Class of 1965, B.S.
- Extended Education: Ball State University: Class of 1970, M.A.
- Law School Attended: Indiana University School of Law Class of 1976, J.D.
- Admission Details: Admitted in 1976, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- International Standard Lawyer Number: 904914137